If you are viewing the article titled Matt Stonie Bio (Wiki) on the website C3kienthuyhp Biography, there are a few convenient ways to navigate through the content. You can scroll down and read each section at your own pace. If you are in a rush or looking for specific information, you can click on the table of contents. This will instantly direct you to the exact section that contains the information you need most urgently.
Who is Matt Stonie?
American Matt Stonie is a competitive eater and YouTuber. Stonie is renowned for his competitive eating competition.
Currently, he is ranked fourth in Major League Eating.
Body Measurements: Height & Weight
He has blue eyes with long brunette hair. He stands at a height of 5 feet and 8 inches and weighs around 58 kg.
Talking about his appearance, he has a charming persona with an oval-shaped facial structure. Also, he prefers to have a goatee.
Know About Matt’s Workout
Despite being the fourth-ranked competitive eater in Major League Eating, he has managed to maintain a perfect lean body physique. he has a strict workout routine of cardio and weightlifting.
Besides physical training, he also maintains mental discipline and special dieting.
Matt Stonie- Birth Age, Parents, Ethnicity, Siblings, Education
Matt Stonie was born on 24th May 1992 in San Jose, California. He is of British-Irish ethnicity with Japanese, Czech, and Lithuanian ancestry.
He is the son of Cathy (mother) and Dorian Stonie (father). His younger brother’s name is Morgan Stonie.
Moving to his academics, he completed his High School education at the Evergreen Valley High School. Later, he joined Mission College in Santa Clara, California to study nutrition.
Matt Stonie- Professional Career
– In 2011, he made his Major League Eating career debut in Stockton Deep Fried Asparagus Championship. In the event, he became the youngest member of the Major League Eating organization.
– The following year, he created his YouTube channel and uploaded his first video, 128oz – Gallon Gatorade Chug in 37 Seconds. The video received more than 2.4 million views. Currently, his YouTube channel has around 13.3 million subscribers with more than 2.57 billion views.
Career Highlights as a Competitive Eater
- 2015- Won Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating Contest by eating 62 Hots Dogs.
- 2017- Became 3rd in the competitive eating 48 hot dogs whereas the winner, Carmen Cincott eat 72 Hot Dogs.
- 2019- Came as Placed at the 4th position in Major League Eating.
World Record Under Matt’s Belt
- 2017- 20.5 Chicken Spiedies in 10 minutes.
- 2015- 182 slices of Bacon within 5 minutes.
- 2013- Birthday Cake of 5.5 pounds in 9 minutes.
Matt Stonie- Net Worth, Salary
As of 2021, he has an estimated net worth of $700 thousand. Through his YouTube channel, he makes in the range of $94.3K – $1.5M.
Apart from earning money from himself, he also donates some portion of his earnings to charity. He usually charity to those people who are underprivileged.
Controversy & Rumors
To date, he has not been through any sort of controversy and scandals that created headlines in the media.
Besides that, he has managed to maintain his distance from any rumors.
Matt Stonie- Twitter, Facebook
He has 70k on Twitter and 574.5k on Facebook.
On Twitter, he is following the personalities like Marques Brownlee, Andy Milonakis, and Casey Neistat.
You any also read the bio, age, parents, ethnicity, education, net worth, and social media of Sarah Graysun, Ben Woodburn, and Hannah Mae Dugmore.
Matt Stonie’s Birthday Dates
Thank you so much for taking the time to read and follow the article titled Matt Stonie Bio (Wiki) on in.c3kienthuyhp.edu.vn. We truly appreciate your support and we hope that you found the information provided to be helpful and valuable. If you have any thoughts, comments, or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment or review. Your feedback is incredibly important to us and it will help us improve our website and make it even more beneficial for everyone. Once again, thank you for your continued support and we sincerely hope that you will spread the word about our website to others who may find it useful as well.