If you are viewing the article titled Hug Day 2024: Movie Scenes and Songs That Will Make You Want to Share a Hug! on the website C3kienthuyhp Biography, there are a few convenient ways to navigate through the content. You can scroll down and read each section at your own pace. If you are in a rush or looking for specific information, you can click on the table of contents. This will instantly direct you to the exact section that contains the information you need most urgently.
Published By: Nibandh Vinod
Last Updated: February 12, 2024, 08:26 IST
Hug Day 2024: Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol’s hug in Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge remains forever favourite moment.
Need a warm hug? Look no further than these heartwarming movie scenes and songs that will instantly make you want to embrace someone you love!
Valentine’s Week is right here and people are gearing up to celebrate the month of love with their dear ones with gifts, surprises, and much more. Celebrated for a total of seven days leading up to the day of love i.e., Valentine’s Day, the seven days of love include Rose Day, Propose Day, Chocolate Day, Teddy Day, Promise Day, Hug Day, and Kiss Day. As we celebrate Hug Day today, we bring you some popular songs and scenes from Bollywood films that will definitely inspire you to spread the warmth of your love with hugs.
ALSO READ: Happy Hug Day 2024: Wishes, Quotes, Greetings, Images and WhatsApp Status For Those You Love!
Hug Day 2024: Special Songs
- Bahon Mein Chale AaoA popular and indeed a classic track, Bahon Mein Chale Aao from Anamika is an ideal choice for Hug Day. The adorable chemistry between actors Jaya Bachchan and Sanjeev Kumar in this popular track is still loved by many.
- Bahon Ke DarmiyanAnother romantic and perfect song for Hug Day 2024 is this song picturised by Salman Khan and Manisha Koirala. Featured in the 1996 filmKhamoshi: The Musical,the song, especially its lyrics will definitely give butterflies in your stomach as you hug your loved one.
- Lag Ja GaleThe classic track from the ’60s, Lata Mangeshkar’s Lag Ja Gale is evergreen and a perfect choice for setting the mood for that romantic and fulfilling hug. Featuring actors Sadhana and Manoj Kumar, the romantic number enjoys massive popularity to date.
- Tum Se HiThose willing to build up a romantic mood to express their feelings in a filmy manner can definitely go for Shahid Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor starrer song Tumse Hi by Mohit Chauhan. The song which is popular even today will definitely give some strong love vibes.
- Mere Haath MeinSonu Nigam and Sunidhi Chauhan’s romantic track Mere Haath Mein from the 2006 film Fanaa is another ideal choice for Hug Day. The song features actors Aamir Khan and Kajol and is all about the lovers’ reunion and eternal love. You could definitely take some inspiration from Kajol and Aamir as they set the bar quite high with their performance.
Hug Day 2024: Best Movie Scenes
Besides the aforementioned romantic songs, there are also some iconic hug scenes from Bollywood films that remain memorable among fans.
- RockstarThe heartwarming hug between Ranbir Kapoor’s Jordan and Nargis Fakhri’s Heer in the 2011 film Rockstar is counted among one of the most beautiful scenes from the film The scene shows two individuals, expressing their love and affection while also finding peace in each other’s embrace.
- Veer ZaaraThe reunion scene of the lead characters in the 2004 film Veer Zaara is one of the most emotional hugs that we have seen in Bollywood films. With the beautiful track ‘Do Pal Ruka’ playing in the background, the emotional moment between the two lovers will overwhelm you with feelings.
- Yeh Jawaani Hai DeewaniAyan Mukerji’s Yeh Jawaani hai Deewani is a true fan favourite movie. While it was all about life, friendship, and adventure, the love story between Naina and Bunny was also unmissable. However, how can one forget the emotional hug that the two shared at Aditi’s (Kalki Koechlin) wedding? Pouring out their hearts to each other, the scene shows the characters madly in love while also having to go separate ways. The lovely portrayal of their emotions will definitely make you hold on to your loved one and never let go.
- Jab We Met HugImtiaz Ali’s 2007 film Jab We Met is a must-watch for lovers and so are some popular scenes from the film. While the film ends with Geet and Aditya reuniting, it shows them expressing their love and feelings for each other with nothing but just a warm hug at the end.
- Dilwale Dulhania Le JayengeWhen talking about the perfect hug scene, Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol’s hug in DDLJ remains forever favourite moment. The scene shows the duo hugging in the middle of a beautiful mustard field. It not only turned out to be an iconic scene for generations but is still very favourite among the audience.
As we have listed out some popular scenes and songs, it’s time to take some inspiration and show some love as a hug can do the magic!
Nibandh VinodNibandh Vinod is a seasoned journalist with expertise in covering events, festivals and driving SEO content for News18.com. A tech-savvy person, Niban…Read More
Thank you so much for taking the time to read and follow the article titled Hug Day 2024: Movie Scenes and Songs That Will Make You Want to Share a Hug! on in.c3kienthuyhp.edu.vn. We truly appreciate your support and we hope that you found the information provided to be helpful and valuable. If you have any thoughts, comments, or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment or review. Your feedback is incredibly important to us and it will help us improve our website and make it even more beneficial for everyone. Once again, thank you for your continued support and we sincerely hope that you will spread the word about our website to others who may find it useful as well.