If you are viewing the article titled Amit Shah Biography 2023: The Rise of the BJP’s Chanakya on the website C3kienthuyhp Biography, there are a few convenient ways to navigate through the content. You can scroll down and read each section at your own pace. If you are in a rush or looking for specific information, you can click on the table of contents. This will instantly direct you to the exact section that contains the information you need most urgently.
Mr. Amit Shah was born on 22 October 1964 in Mumbai. He has a degree in biochemistry. Surprisingly, he has worked as a stockbroker and worked in co-operative banks in Ahmedabad. Shah started his political career as a leader of the student wing of the RSS, the Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad, in 1983. Later, he joined the BJP in 1987.
He came into the limelight for his excellent management when he was the election campaign manager for Lal Krishna Advani in Gandhinagar during the 1991 Lok Sabha elections. In July 2014, BJP’s Central Parliamentary Board unanimously approved Shah’s appointment as president of the party. He was reelected BJP President unanimously on 24 January 2016.
Amit Shah is often referred to as a modern-day Chanakya and he is actually an admirer of Chanakya. He took office as Minister of Home Affairs on 1 June 2019. On 5 August 2019, Shah moved a resolution to scrap Article 370 in the Rajya Sabha, and also reorganize the state with Jammu and Kashmir serving as one of the union territories and Ladakh region separated out as a separate union territory.
Some More Facts about Amit Shah:
- Amit Shah was born on 22 October 1964.
- His full name is Amit Anil Chandra Shah.
- He is married to Mrs. Sonal Shah.
- Amit Shah was born and brought up in Mumbai and he belongs to a very well-to-do joint family.
- He gave up his PVC Pipes business to join up politics full-time.
- Amit Shah has never lost any election for which he has contested.
- Amit Sir believes that if he had not been “sent to jail by the Congress” in 2010 in an alleged fake encounter case, he would not have been at the centre stage of his party’s politics in 2014. He says the jail term has drastically changed his life.
- Amit Shah is the President of the Gujarat Cricket Association.
- He first met Narendra Modi in 1982 through Ahmedabad RSS circles. At that time, Narendra Modi was an RSS Pracharak who was in charge of youth activities.
I hope we have given you a brief still attention-seeking view of Mr. Amit Shah’s life. We wish him all the best for all his future elections and endeavors.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the name of Amit Shah’s Wife?
Amit Shah was married to Sonal Shah (m. 1987)
What is the real age of Amit Shah?
Currently, Amit Shah is 59 years old (22 October 1964).
What is Amit Shah Height?
The Height of Amit Shah is 1.68 M (5′ 5”).
What is Amit Shah’s party?
Thank you so much for taking the time to read and follow the article titled Amit Shah Biography 2023: The Rise of the BJP’s Chanakya on in.c3kienthuyhp.edu.vn. We truly appreciate your support and we hope that you found the information provided to be helpful and valuable. If you have any thoughts, comments, or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment or review. Your feedback is incredibly important to us and it will help us improve our website and make it even more beneficial for everyone. Once again, thank you for your continued support and we sincerely hope that you will spread the word about our website to others who may find it useful as well.
Categories: Net Worth